Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the “March Madness” offer on Amazon Now App?
• On every order of Rs.1000 & above, placed on NOW-Store on Amazon Now App, get up to Rs.500 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card), when the order is paid using pre-paid payments method.
• Additionally, on every 1st ever order Rs.750 & above, placed on NOW-Store on Amazon Now App, get flat Rs.100 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card), when the order is paid using any payment method.
What is the duration of the offer?
The offer is only valid for orders placed on NOW-Store, for a period of 9 days from 23rd March, 2018 to 31st March, 2018.
How can I avail this offer?
• On every order, placed on NOW-Store, paid by pre-paid payment methods:
a) Spend INR 1000 to INR 1999: Get Rs.100 back as Amazon Pay balance
b) Spend INR 2000 to INR 2999: Get Rs.300 back as Amazon Pay balance
c) Spend INR 3000 and more: Get Rs.500 back as Amazon Pay balance
Additionally, on every 1st ever order, placed on NOW-Store, paid by ANY payment methods:
a) Spend INR 750 and more: Get Rs.100 back as Amazon Pay balance
Is this offer available for Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery orders?
• Cash on Delivery and Card on Delivery orders are not eligible for Up to Rs.500 back offer. Only pre-paid orders are eligible.
Are all products eligible for the offer?
No, this offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products. This offer is not applicable on electronics, kitchen & home appliances, home furnishing, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices & office supplies.
When will I get the Amazon Gift Card in my Amazon Pay balance?
Eligible Amazon Gift Card value will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 7 working days from the date of order delivery.
Do I need a promo code to avail the offer?
No, you do not need a promo code.
How will the cashback get credited if the order is partially fulfilled?
In the event when an order is partially fulfilled (i.e., item(s) cancelled or substituted by seller) the order will remain eligible, and cashback calculated as per the order value at the time of placing order. In the event of item(s) rejected or returned by the Purchaser, or/and item(s) refunded to the Purchaser, the order will remain eligible as per the order value at the time of placing order, but the cashback would be calculated proportionally as per the final order value. However, in the event such order is fully cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, the Purchaser will not be eligible to receive any cashback.
What is the minimum purchase that I need to do?
• For Up to Rs.500 back offer: Minimum purchase value required is Rs.1000
• For Flat Rs.100 back on 1st ever order offer: Minimum purchase value required is Rs.750
Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order?
No, each Seller Cart in Amazon Now App is considered as an individual order
|Motorola Moto Z2 Play 64GB 4GB RAM, Dual SIM 4G Qualcomm Snapdragon 626|
|Faasos Loot Flat 100% Cashback Upto Rs.500 + 30% Cashback With Paytm|
|Amazon - SanDisk 128GB Class 10 MicroSDXC Memory Card With Adapter (SDSQUAR-128G-GN6MA) at Offer Price Rs.2,790|
|Flipkart - Uberlyfe Creative Heart-shaped Bowl With Mobile Stand at Offer Price Rs.104|
|Amazon - Rs.100 Cashback As Amazon Pay Balance On Purchase Of Rs.500 From Seller Cloudtail|
|Amazon - Sony MDR-EX150AP In-Ear Headphones With Mic at Offer Price Rs.849|
|Amazon - Drumstone S2 Bluetooth Wrist Smart Watch And Mini M530 Bluetooth 4.1 In-Ear Headset at Offer Price Rs.695|
|Bookmyshow - Pay Using Amazon Pay And Get 30% Cashback Up To Rs 100 + Extra Rs.50 For Prime|
|Jabong - MIZUNO Sports Shoes For Men Upto 70% Discount at 70% Discount|